Call us: 253-275-0685
Welcome! Tacoma Mouse Control is a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of mice, rats, and other rodents in Tacoma, Washington. Call us at 253-275-0685 any time. Whether you have a problem with mice in your house, rats in your attic, or rodents scratching in the walls, we can solve it! We are fully trained and know everything about the rodents of Washington, especially mice. The key to PERMANENT mouse control lies in our preventative work - we seal the mice out of your house forever. We answer our phone 24/7, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment. See why we are voted Tacoma's best animal removal company! Check out our Tacoma mouse control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Mouse Eradication
- House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative Rodent Exclusion Repairs
- Mouse Droppings Cleanup in Attic
- Tacoma, WA Mouse Removal
- Poison-free Mouse Control Solutions
- Rodent Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Mouse Removal - Walls or Attic
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 253-275-0685
We are experts in mouse control. We are not a typical Tacoma exterminator company. We don't treat mice like insects, because they are not - they are mammals! You can't just use poison to get rid of them, like you can with insects. We focus on complete and permanent solutions. We don't just use poison every month. We solve your mouse problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire house, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set a dozen or more mouse traps in the house and attic
- Remove all mice as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean mouse droppings, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your situation.
We specialize in the removal from mice inside homes and attics.
Tacoma mouse tip of the week: Mice repel naphthalene - Naphthalene does not repel mice any more than it repels armadillos, gophers, rats, beavers, raccoons, squirrels, or birds. If rodent control were so simple, cities around the world would have purchased stock in mothball companies. Naphthalene, one of the active ingredients in mothballs, was designed as a fumigant for insects, and has since been tried in other areas of pest control. Professionals have proven time and time again that odor repellents do not work against mice. To get rid of mice, you would have to place enough mothballs inside of the home that the levels of fumes would be toxic to humans. What is the point of having a repellent if it works against people as well as animals? Ignore all the advice of your neighbors and skip the mothball trial. The only effective way to take care of a rodent issue is to fix your home and then trap the animals. Naphthalene is best left to what it was originally created for: insect control.