Call us: 570-904-8590
Welcome! Scranton Mouse Control is a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of mice, rats, and other rodents in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Call us at 570-904-8590 any time. Whether you have a problem with mice in your house, rats in your attic, or rodents scratching in the walls, we can solve it! We are fully trained and know everything about the rodents of Pennsylvania, especially mice. The key to PERMANENT mouse control lies in our preventative work - we seal the mice out of your house forever. We answer our phone 24/7, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment. See why we are voted Scranton's best animal removal company! Check out our Scranton mouse control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Mouse Eradication
- House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative Rodent Exclusion Repairs
- Mouse Droppings Cleanup in Attic
- Scranton, PA Mouse Removal
- Poison-free Mouse Control Solutions
- Rodent Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Mouse Removal - Walls or Attic
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 570-904-8590
We are experts in mouse control. We are not a typical Scranton exterminator company. We don't treat mice like insects, because they are not - they are mammals! You can't just use poison to get rid of them, like you can with insects. We focus on complete and permanent solutions. We don't just use poison every month. We solve your mouse problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire house, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set a dozen or more mouse traps in the house and attic
- Remove all mice as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean mouse droppings, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your situation.
We specialize in the removal from mice inside homes and attics.
Scranton mouse tip of the week: Mice in the basement - Basements are one of the first places in a home to be infiltrated by rodents. Mice in the basement usually come in through cracks in the foundation or through damaged areas around windows or molding. Basements are on or in the ground and are subject to shifting and movement based on the landscape around them. The foundation of a home is one of the most frequently damaged areas. If you want to get rid of mice in the basement, you will need to go through and seal up all the areas where mice may be getting inside. Leave no opening untouched. A mouse only needs a tiny hole to creep inside of your home. When the house is sealed, set your mind to trapping and removing the mice in the basement. Resist the urge to move all the boxes and items that are in the space. Leave storage basins where they sit and look for evidence that mice frequent specific areas. Traps that are set where droppings or urine have been left will be the most successful. Mice return to the areas where they have left droppings. In the mouse world, excrement left behind marks and area as safe.