Call us: 610-927-7792
Welcome! Philadelphia Mouse Control is a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of mice, rats, and other rodents in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Call us at 610-927-7792 any time. Whether you have a problem with mice in your house, rats in your attic, or rodents scratching in the walls, we can solve it! We are fully trained and know everything about the rodents of Pennsylvania, especially mice. The key to PERMANENT mouse control lies in our preventative work - we seal the mice out of your house forever. We answer our phone 24/7, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment. See why we are voted Philadelphia's best animal removal company! Check out our Philadelphia mouse control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Mouse Eradication
- House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative Rodent Exclusion Repairs
- Mouse Droppings Cleanup in Attic
- Philadelphia, PA Mouse Removal
- Poison-free Mouse Control Solutions
- Rodent Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Mouse Removal - Walls or Attic
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 610-927-7792
We are experts in mouse control. We are not a typical Philadelphia exterminator company. We don't treat mice like insects, because they are not - they are mammals! You can't just use poison to get rid of them, like you can with insects. We focus on complete and permanent solutions. We don't just use poison every month. We solve your mouse problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire house, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set a dozen or more mouse traps in the house and attic
- Remove all mice as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean mouse droppings, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your situation.
We specialize in the removal from mice inside homes and attics.
Philadelphia mouse tip of the week: Mice rats in house remove - If you have mice or rats inside of a house you most likely want to learn how to remove them. Rodent removal is not a difficult task if you follow the correct steps and avoid the common pitfalls. The first thing to remember in removing mice or rats is that you do not want to use poison. Many rodents are not enticed by poison, and those that are will eat the substance and then die somewhere within the home. Dead animals can be much more difficult to find and remove. If you do not remove the bodies, the home will start to smell as they decay. If you decide against poison, you will need to select the type of trap you want to use. There are a variety of traps on the market, but the most effective and reliable trap is still the snap trap. Before any traps can be put down, you need to go outside of your home and find where the rodents are getting inside. Closing these holes up is the first step in being pest-free. Yes, there will still be rodents inside of the home when you do this. The trapping process will get rid of these stragglers.