Call us: 321-710-7253
Welcome! Melbourne Mouse Control is a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of mice, rats, and other rodents in Melbourne, Florida. Call us at 321-710-7253 any time. Whether you have a problem with mice in your house, rats in your attic, or rodents scratching in the walls, we can solve it! We are fully trained and know everything about the rodents of Florida, especially mice. The key to PERMANENT mouse control lies in our preventative work - we seal the mice out of your house forever. We answer our phone 24/7, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment. See why we are voted Melbourne's best animal removal company! Check out our Melbourne mouse control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Mouse Eradication
- House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative Rodent Exclusion Repairs
- Mouse Droppings Cleanup in Attic
- Melbourne, FL Mouse Removal
- Poison-free Mouse Control Solutions
- Rodent Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Mouse Removal - Walls or Attic
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 321-710-7253
We are experts in mouse control. We are not a typical Melbourne exterminator company. We don't treat mice like insects, because they are not - they are mammals! You can't just use poison to get rid of them, like you can with insects. We focus on complete and permanent solutions. We don't just use poison every month. We solve your mouse problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire house, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set a dozen or more mouse traps in the house and attic
- Remove all mice as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean mouse droppings, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your situation.
We specialize in the removal from mice inside homes and attics.
Melbourne mouse tip of the week: Mouse in the attic - A mouse in the attic may not seem like a cause of concern, but one mouse will usually lead to multiple mice. Even if your mouse is a loner, which is very uncommon, that one rodent can cause serious damage to your home. A mouse can easily damage electrical wires and cause a house fire. Ignoring the mouse is not worth the risk to your home and family. Not only do mice damage the internal workings of the home, these critters carry some serious illnesses that can be transferred through their droppings. A mouse in the attic needs to be trapped and removed. The first step to living a mouse-free lifestyle is to repair your home so that no new mice can enter the building. Trapping while mice can come and go is futile. When the home is sealed, concentrate on catching the mouse in the attic. A mouse will leave droppings and other evidence in the areas where it likes to be active. Set up snap traps in areas where you find this type of marking. Snap traps are still the most effective way to catch mice despite all the new gadgets on the market.