Call us: 478-488-3003
Welcome! Macon Mouse Control is a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of mice, rats, and other rodents in Macon, Georgia. Call us at 478-488-3003 any time. Whether you have a problem with mice in your house, rats in your attic, or rodents scratching in the walls, we can solve it! We are fully trained and know everything about the rodents of Georgia, especially mice. The key to PERMANENT mouse control lies in our preventative work - we seal the mice out of your house forever. We answer our phone 24/7, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment. See why we are voted Macon's best animal removal company! Check out our Macon mouse control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Mouse Eradication
- House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative Rodent Exclusion Repairs
- Mouse Droppings Cleanup in Attic
- Macon, GA Mouse Removal
- Poison-free Mouse Control Solutions
- Rodent Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Mouse Removal - Walls or Attic
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 478-488-3003
We are experts in mouse control. We are not a typical Macon exterminator company. We don't treat mice like insects, because they are not - they are mammals! You can't just use poison to get rid of them, like you can with insects. We focus on complete and permanent solutions. We don't just use poison every month. We solve your mouse problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire house, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set a dozen or more mouse traps in the house and attic
- Remove all mice as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean mouse droppings, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your situation.
We specialize in the removal from mice inside homes and attics.
Macon mouse tip of the week: Mice in ceiling cut hole - Before you cut a hole in the ceiling because of mice, you should look for evidence of the rodents in other areas of the home. Mice need to eat, and their travels may take them into more accessible places. Mice in the ceiling are likely to also be mice in the attic. If you do not have a proper attic, check the crawl spaces over your eaves. Signs of mice will include droppings and other excrement as well as gnaw marks. If you can locate areas of mouse activity in a place where traps can be set, there is no need to cut a hole in your ceiling. Before this type of home remodeling takes place, a professional should be consulted. Most experts will have tried and true methods for handling difficult locations within a building. Before any of this can take place, you will want to wander around the exterior of your home to find where the mice have been entering the building. This locations needs to be secured before any trapping can begin.