Call us: 859-475-5860
Welcome! Lexington Mouse Control is a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of mice, rats, and other rodents in Lexington, Kentucky. Call us at 859-475-5860 any time. Whether you have a problem with mice in your house, rats in your attic, or rodents scratching in the walls, we can solve it! We are fully trained and know everything about the rodents of Kentucky, especially mice. The key to PERMANENT mouse control lies in our preventative work - we seal the mice out of your house forever. We answer our phone 24/7, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment. See why we are voted Lexington's best animal removal company! Check out our Lexington mouse control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Mouse Eradication
- House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative Rodent Exclusion Repairs
- Mouse Droppings Cleanup in Attic
- Lexington, KY Mouse Removal
- Poison-free Mouse Control Solutions
- Rodent Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Mouse Removal - Walls or Attic
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 859-475-5860
We are experts in mouse control. We are not a typical Lexington exterminator company. We don't treat mice like insects, because they are not - they are mammals! You can't just use poison to get rid of them, like you can with insects. We focus on complete and permanent solutions. We don't just use poison every month. We solve your mouse problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire house, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set a dozen or more mouse traps in the house and attic
- Remove all mice as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean mouse droppings, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your situation.
We specialize in the removal from mice inside homes and attics.
Lexington mouse tip of the week: Mice attic control - Control is not the best word to use when it comes to a rodent issue. Mice in the attic should not be controlled but should be removed. It is no more acceptable to have one mouse in the attic than it is to have twenty. One rodent can cause enough damage to a home to render it unlivable. This statement may seem extreme, but a house fire from chewed wires will be nothing less than tragic. The best method of mouse prevention and the first step in eliminating an infestation is to repair the exterior of the home. Mice need less than an inch of space to enter a building. All holes and gaps need to be found and remedied. When all potential mouse entrances are sealed, purchase some snap traps and begin looking for areas to place them. Proper trap placement can be a huge factor in how successful your venture is. Traps need to be put in areas where evidence of mouse travel has been found. Mice and rats will use their waste to mark areas they feel are safe. If you can locate droppings, setting traps in those areas will be much more effective than randomly placing them inside of the home.