Call us: 702-577-2880
Welcome! Las Vegas Mouse Control is a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of mice, rats, and other rodents in Las Vegas, Nevada. Call us at 702-577-2880 any time. Whether you have a problem with mice in your house, rats in your attic, or rodents scratching in the walls, we can solve it! We are fully trained and know everything about the rodents of Nevada, especially mice. The key to PERMANENT mouse control lies in our preventative work - we seal the mice out of your house forever. We answer our phone 24/7, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment. See why we are voted Las Vegas's best animal removal company! Check out our Las Vegas mouse control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Mouse Eradication
- House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative Rodent Exclusion Repairs
- Mouse Droppings Cleanup in Attic
- Las Vegas, NV Mouse Removal
- Poison-free Mouse Control Solutions
- Rodent Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Mouse Removal - Walls or Attic
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 702-577-2880
We are experts in mouse control. We are not a typical Las Vegas exterminator company. We don't treat mice like insects, because they are not - they are mammals! You can't just use poison to get rid of them, like you can with insects. We focus on complete and permanent solutions. We don't just use poison every month. We solve your mouse problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire house, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set a dozen or more mouse traps in the house and attic
- Remove all mice as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean mouse droppings, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your situation.
We specialize in the removal from mice inside homes and attics.
Las Vegas mouse tip of the week: Mice coming in through ceiling from attic - Mice coming in through the ceiling from the attic need to be dealt with as soon as possible. Mice are small, and small animals take a while to chew through layers of materials and drywall. You should not ignore a rodent issue that has become this detrimental. Mice need to be trapped and removed as soon as you are aware they are inside of the home. If you have noticed damage in the ceiling, do not waste your time repairing it. First, find the holes in the outside of the home that have let the mice in. These areas need to be repaired before the mice can be eliminated. Failure to do this step will result in more rodents invading your home during or after the trapping process. A hole in the ceiling can be used as a prime location to set a trap. You know the mouse is going to return to that area to chew. Place the baited snap trap at that spot and in any other areas where activity has been identified. When all the mice have been removed from the home the ceiling can be repaired and repainted.