Call us: 941-209-1474
Welcome! Bradenton Mouse Control is a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of mice, rats, and other rodents in Bradenton, Florida. Call us at 941-209-1474 any time. Whether you have a problem with mice in your house, rats in your attic, or rodents scratching in the walls, we can solve it! We are fully trained and know everything about the rodents of Florida, especially mice. The key to PERMANENT mouse control lies in our preventative work - we seal the mice out of your house forever. We answer our phone 24/7, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment. See why we are voted Bradenton's best animal removal company! Check out our Bradenton mouse control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Mouse Eradication
- House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative Rodent Exclusion Repairs
- Mouse Droppings Cleanup in Attic
- Bradenton, FL Mouse Removal
- Poison-free Mouse Control Solutions
- Rodent Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Mouse Removal - Walls or Attic
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 941-209-1474
We are experts in mouse control. We are not a typical Bradenton exterminator company. We don't treat mice like insects, because they are not - they are mammals! You can't just use poison to get rid of them, like you can with insects. We focus on complete and permanent solutions. We don't just use poison every month. We solve your mouse problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire house, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set a dozen or more mouse traps in the house and attic
- Remove all mice as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean mouse droppings, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your situation.
We specialize in the removal from mice inside homes and attics.
Bradenton mouse tip of the week: Mouse urine health risks to humans - Most health risks from rodents come with handling droppings. There are some diseases, however, that can be present in rodent urine. The most common disease that is spread through urine is Leptospirosis. Leptospirosis is a bacterial disease that harbors in stagnant water and contaminated puddles of urine. If left untreated, this disease will attack the kidneys and eventually cause death. Unfortunately, Leptospirosis often becomes symptomatic only in its final stages. Human contract is uncommon, though dogs are particularly susceptible to the disease. Hantavirus is another serious illness that can be caused by contact with infected urine or droppings. This disease manifests like the flu and is even seems to resolve after a few days. People who have pulmonary complications with Hantavirus have a high mortality rate. Because of all the diseases rodents carry, cleanup after a mouse infestation is very important but should be done using proper protective equipment. Gloves area a must and a respirator will further protect you. Some diseases can aerosolize and become airborne.