Call us: 610-927-7792
Welcome! Allentown Mouse Control is a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of mice, rats, and other rodents in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Call us at 610-927-7792 any time. Whether you have a problem with mice in your house, rats in your attic, or rodents scratching in the walls, we can solve it! We are fully trained and know everything about the rodents of Pennsylvania, especially mice. The key to PERMANENT mouse control lies in our preventative work - we seal the mice out of your house forever. We answer our phone 24/7, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment. See why we are voted Allentown's best animal removal company! Check out our Allentown mouse control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Mouse Eradication
- House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative Rodent Exclusion Repairs
- Mouse Droppings Cleanup in Attic
- Allentown, PA Mouse Removal
- Poison-free Mouse Control Solutions
- Rodent Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Mouse Removal - Walls or Attic
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 610-927-7792
We are experts in mouse control. We are not a typical Allentown exterminator company. We don't treat mice like insects, because they are not - they are mammals! You can't just use poison to get rid of them, like you can with insects. We focus on complete and permanent solutions. We don't just use poison every month. We solve your mouse problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire house, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set a dozen or more mouse traps in the house and attic
- Remove all mice as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean mouse droppings, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your situation.
We specialize in the removal from mice inside homes and attics.
Allentown mouse tip of the week: Mice removal from attic repellents - The idea of a repellent makes people feel less guilty about giving pests inside the home a boot out the door. If only the animals would leave of their own accord, then we humans would not have to kill them. Yes, that is true. If animals left on their own, pest control would be a dying business. The problem is that mice and rats are very dependent on humans for safe living accommodations. To leave an established territory inside a home would mean certain death for most of these rodents. For this reason, there are no repellents on the market that provide adequate protection. For mice removal from the attic, repellents are a waste of time and money. Rodents are prey animals and are wary of life outside of human walls. Inside of a home, mice are protected from predators and the elements. There are no smells, sounds, or decoys that will make them give up that security. The only way to get rid of an animal that has become established in the home is to trap and remove it. When it comes to mice, lethal trapping is the most effective and practical way to take care of the problem.